- Higher university education in 2010, Vilnius University, the Faculty of Medicine, leveling physiotherapy studies;
- 2010 College of Higher Education, Vilnius College, department of Health Care, Faculty of Rehabilitation – Professional Bachelor. (Hons);
- MSc in 2011-2013, Vilnius University, the Faculty of Medicine, Master study of rehabilitation. Specialty: physical therapist;
- 2006. High school, Ignalina district gymnasium, Ignalina.
- Since 2012, JSC “Baltic and American Medical and Surgical Clinic”, physical therapist, massage therapist;
- 2011 Beauty and Aesthetics Center “Oceania” physiotherapist, massage therapist;
- 2010 Good health and great looking center ‘”IDZUMI Spa” physiotherapist, massage therapist;
- 2010 JSC Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Centre “Gemma” physiotherapist.
SERVICE TRAINING COURSES
- 2011 The second conference of physical medicine and rehabilitation of the Baltic and North Sea countries. 18 hours;
- 2011 V-th open championship of Lithuanian spa masseurs, Diploma of ”The best classic massage”;
- 2010-2011 Healthy back prophylactic topics in short Lithuanian television broadcasts;
- 2010 Kin – taping – basic course 16h;
- 2009 Improvement courses, “classical massage basics” 72h;
- 2009 Alternative Medicine Integration INCCAR (Integrating complementary care within a responsive health care system), Charles University Prague;
- 2013 09 corrective exercises selection and allocation strategy. Functional movement assessment (FMS). (K. Laurinskas. Kaunas);
- 2013 12 science-based shoulder joint compartment syndrome checkups and physical therapy. (R. Kesminas. Kaunas);
- 2014 03 Elastic resistance system and functional concept of physical therapy exercises. (V. Zaveckas, Kaunas);
- 2014 04 Intervertebral disc herniation, problems, causes and solutions. (P. Zachovajevas, Vilnius);
- 2014 06 Lumbar spine examination and physical therapy. (R. Kesminas, Kaunas).
- Electrotherapy (TENS, FES, ultrasound, magnet);
- Therapeutic massage, classic massage, holistic massage.