WORK EXPERIENCE Since 2016 Baltic and the American
The gynecology practices at our Clinic are designed to meet the needs of women throughout the stage of life, from the teenage years to pregnancy, menopause and beyond. Gynecologists specialize in compassionate care for a range of reproductive health and pelvic problems.
Our routine medical screenings and treatments include:
- Pediatric and Adolescent gynecology
- Prophylactic Health Check-ups
Gynecological surgeries and reconstruction services include:
- Hysterectomy (traditional and laparoscopic)
- Hysteroscopic endometrial ablation
- Excision of endometrial septum
- Excision of submucosal fibroids
- Laparoscopic removal of ovarian cysts
- Reconstructive surgery for genital and rectal prolapse
- Pelvic endometriosis treatment
- Gestational trophoblastic disease treatment
- Internal and external female genitalia defects treatment
For more information please contact us at 8 5 234 2020.
Registration is required.