Novelty for those who want to avoid surgery
Pain Treatment Center
The Pain Treatment Center was opened at the end of 2015 which immediately attracted considerable interest and showed the high demand of pain treatment procedures.
Great variety of specialists is always ready to help You to overcome any kind of pain. Patients often complain of headache, back and joint pain unfortunately most of them still tend to suffer it. Professional specialists recommend treating the illness on time because untreated or improperly treated acute pain becomes chronic which leads to difficulty to concentrate on work or other activities, communicate with family members and friends and disturbs the sleep.
Open & endoscopic spine surgeries and pain treatment with laser which is an innovative procedure in Lithuania are the options to treat the illness.
Interventional procedures, specialists – neurologists, psychologists, orthopedists, neurosurgeons and physical medicine & rehabilitation physicians – are used separately or as a combination in order to provide the overall help for our patients.
Don’t wait until the pain overcomes You, see the specialist of the Pain Treatment Center at the Baltic-American Medical & Surgical Clinic!
At the Baltic American Clinic Pain Treatment Center, we provide treatment for the following types of pain:
- Low back pain
- Spinal stenosis
- Vertebral Compression Fractures
- Cervical and lumbar facet joint disease
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy (“pinched nerve”)
- Sacroiliac joint disease
- Failed back surgery pain (FBSS) / Post-Laminectomy Neuropathic Pain
- Neuropathic (Nerve) pain
- Head pain / Occipital neuralgia (Scalp/head pain)
- Hip pain
- Intercostal neuralgia (Rib pain)
- Peripheral neuropathy (Diabetic nerve pain)
- Complex regional pain syndrome (Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy – RSD)
- Herniated discs and degenerative disc disease (discogenic pain)
- Neck pain
- Shoulder and knee arthritic pain (osteoparthritis)
- Myofascial (Muscular) pain
- Post surgical pain
- Cancer pain (pancreatic, colorectal, lung, breast, bone)
- Pain from peripheral vascular disease
- Anginal pain (chest pains)
- Post-herpetic neuralgia (shingles pain)
- Nerve entrapment syndromes
- Spastisticy related syndromes/ pain
- Spinal Cord Injury (central pain)
- Pelvic pain
- Thoracic outlet syndrome