Novelty for those who want to avoid surgery
Our dermatologists provide comprehensive care for common skin problems, including acne, blemishes, keratoses, moles, rosacea and sun-damaged skin. They offer a comprehensive range of diagnostic and therapeutic service for the management of skin diseases, laser and cosmetic surgery.
Laser resurfacing is a good option for treating many minor skin problems, including wrinkles, scars, surface irregularities, blemishea, discolorations such as freckles and birthmarks, acne, and spider veins.
Laser hair removal is a safe effective way to remove unwanted facial and body hair and reduce hair growth. This procedure is done by highly trained, board-certified dermatologists.
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Skin Diseases
- Diagnosis of benign, precancerous skin formations, skin cancer, pigmented lesions and moles employing classical dermoscopy, modern non-invasive spectrophotometric intracutaneous imaging system SIAscopy and skin histology. Medical, laser and surgical treatment.
Lasers medicine and Intense Pulse Light (IPL) therapy
- Removal of benign, precancerous skin formations and moles
- Treatment of vascular lesions, correction of flushed (red) face
- Pigmented Spots Therapy
- Hair removal, arba reduction
- Correction of scars (postacne, surgical, and others)
- Correction of stretch marks (striae)
- Non-ablative fractional skin resurfacing
Aesthetic injectable procedures
- Correction of dynamic wrinkles using botulin toxin injections
- Correction of wrincles with non-animal origin biological tissue fillers:hyaluronic acid (Perlane, Restylane, Juvederm, and other), calcium hydroxylapatite (Radiesse)
- Advanced cosmetic techniques: soft tissue Enahancement, formation and correction of facial contours, injectible facelift
- Lip contouring, sharpening and enhancement
- Biorevitalisation of facial, neck, decollate, hands skin with long lasting stabilized hyaluronic acid (Restylane Vital, Restylane Vital Light)
- Correction of excessive sweating – primary hyperhidrosis (armpits, palms and soles)