- 1993 He graduated from Vilnius University, the Faculty of Medicine;
- 1993-1996 General Surgery residency at Vilnius University Emergency hospital;
- 1996-1998 Vascular Surgery residency at Vilnius University Hospital;
- 1998-1999 A Research Contributor in Vascular Surgery department at Baptist Hospital of Miami Vascular Institute (USA);
- 1996 He defended a PhD thesis topic of: Deep vein thrombosis treatment using thrombolytic therapy and anticoagulation therapy results comparison.
- Since 1998 till now Vilnius University Hospital, vascular surgeon;
- 2002 JSC “Baltic and American Medical and Surgical Clinic”, consultant;
- 2002-2005 Klaipeda University, the Health Department, lecturer;
- 2006 Vilnius University, the Faculty of Medicine, Assistant Professor;
- Since 2011 Vilnius city University Hospital, the head of Day Surgery department.
- Member of Lithuanian Society of Vascular Surgeons;
- Member of Lithuanian phlebologist Society;
- Vice President of the Baltic phlebologist Society;
- Member of Lithuanian minimally invasive surgery Society.