Ear, nose, throat and mouth are prone to viral infections, particularly in the colder months. Earache, cold and sore throat cause misery for millions of us every year. If you think you may have an infection but are wondering “What are the symptoms of (for example) laryngitis?” or have been told your child has glue ear but think “What exactly is glue ear?” – do not hesitate and make an appointment with the ENT specialist.
We provide otorhinolaryngology services for both children and adults.
- OAE test
- Ear endoscopy
- Ear biopsy
- Tuning fork test
- Laryngeal biopsy
- Laryngeal endoscopy
- Tympanogram (Impedance audiometry)
- Nose and sinus endoscopy
- Pharyngeal biopsy
- Fibreoptic nasopharyngoscope
- Sinus ultrasound
- Maxillar sinus washout
- Management of acute epistaxis
- Cleaning of the ear canal
- Massage of tympanic membrane
- Management of middle ear granulation tissue
- Treatment of peritonsillar abscess
- Treatment of sleep apnea and snoring
- Functional endoscopic sinus surgery
- Repair of a deviated septum (Septoplasty)
For more information tel. 8 5234 2020.
Registration is required.