- In 1993 completed Salomeja Neris Secondary School, graduated with silver medal;
- In 1999 graduated Vilnius University, the Faculty of Medicine, got a medical doctor degree;
- In 2000, Primary residency at Vilnius University;
- In 2001, Certificate in Managing Health Services, Institute of Healthcare Management, UK Health Services Management Certificate in Health Care, Institute of Management, United Kingdom;
- In 2004, General Surgery residency at Vilnius University;
- In 2008, awarded a doctor degree in Biomedical Sciences.
- 08/1999 – 09/2004 a resident physician at Vilnius University;
- 02/2002 – 09/2004 a physician assistant at the Department of Surgery, at Vilnius Center University Hospital;
- 09/2004 a surgeon, at Department of surgery at Vilnius University Hospital, “Santariskiu clinic’s” Center Branch;
- 10/2004 physician assistant, at the department of endoscopy, at Vilnius University Hospital, “Santariskiu clinic’s” Center Branch;
- 04/2010 a surgeon, proctologist and endoscopist at JSC “Baltic and American Medical and Surgical Clinic”.
MEMBERSHIP IN SOCIETIES
- Member of Lithuanian coloproctologists Society, the Society Secretary
- 17/03/2000 – 24/03/2000 an internship in Surgical and Therapeutic gastroenterology, with particular emphasis on coloproctology and endoscopy at Hvidovre Hospital, Copenhagen University, Denmark;
- 20/11/2000 – 01/12/2000 an internship in abdominal surgery, endoscopy and ultrasound, at Herlev Hospital, Copenhagen University in Denmark;
- 04/02/2004 – 30/04/2004 Felowship in Colon and Rectal Surgery, the Department of Surgery at the University of Kelaniya, Sri Lanka. Colorectal Surgery Research Fellowship at the Department of Surgery, University of Kelaniya, Sri Lanka;
- 29/09/2002 – 13/10/2002 a general internship in abdominal surgery at Szeged University Surgical Clinic;
- 2009 – 2010 internship at the Mayo Clinic in USA.