- 1977- 1988 Vilnius 7th Secondary School. Graduated with a silver medal;
- 1988 – 1994 medical studies at Vilnius University, the Faculty of Medicine (curative medicine).
- 01/09/1994 – 06/30/1995 Medical doctor residency at Svencionys district central hospital;
- 01/09/1995 – 05/08/1998 Otorhinolaryngology residency at Santariskiu Vilnius University Hospital – Ear nose and throat clinic;
- 01/12/1995 – 01/12/2000 PhD (Biomedical Sciences, Medicine 07B) at Vilnius University;
- 2001 He defended PhD thesis: Differential diagnosis of throat pain
- Since 1998 Doctor otorhinolaryngologist at Vilnius University Hospital, Santariskiu clinics – Ear, nose and throat clinic;
- Since 02/09/2003 A head of Ear, nose and throat diseases department;
- Since 02/09/2007 A Senior resident of Ear, nose and throat diseases department;
- Since 2012 JSC “Baltic and American Medical and Surgical Clinic”, doctor-consultant;
- Since 2012 Doctor-consultant at Clinic “HIPERIKA”.
- Member of European Laryngology Society;
- Member of Lithuanian Otorhinolaryngology Society;
- Member of Vilnius Region Otorhinolaryngology Society.